Monday, March 30, 2020

3/30/20 Update

March 30, 2020
  • Please check my ACT blog for information regarding Ms. Derr's office hours at lecactwriting.blogspot.com.  
  • Staff is meeting with Ms. Derr later today, and as I have more information I will update my blog.
  • As of right now, we are to continue with review.  
  • The paper is still currently postponed.  I am waiting on information about new material and graded assignments, so unfortunately I cannot provide a due date.  
  • There are three new practice assignments posted in usatestprep.
  • Each assignment consists of 10 multiple choice questions which allows for two attempts.  All three assignments are already posted and are due by Friday, April 3. 
  • I've included some links to videos which provide information on the standard you are practicing.  Please watch the videos if you would like more information and of course, email me if you have questions at kregan.lec@lee.k12.nc.us.  
  • I will have office hours from 1:30-2:30, Monday-Thursday.  If you have any questions or would like help with assignments, I will be available during that time.  Use the document attached for instructions on how to join the virtual meeting.
  • Virtual Meeting Information
  • Stay safe. Stay healthy. Stay positive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment